Other issues flashing check engine light honda odyssey while a majority of the time the flashing check engine light is going to be caused by a misfire related to your odysseys ignition system or fuel system as stated above there are other issues that can cause it. Mike stittman has got it covered a flashing check engine light is indicative of the converter getting a way too rich mixture you have the potential for the cat to . This article applies to the honda civic 1992 2000 all modern cars have an on board computer system known as the engine control unit or ecu and if youre reading this your honda civic most likely has one through a series of sensors and actuators an ecu controls the major components of your car for it to function properly and efficiently
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.