The islamic army in iraq iai arabic al jaysh al islmi fl irq is one of a number of underground islamist militant or mujahideen organizations formed in iraq following the 2003 invasion of iraq by united states and coalition military forces and the subsequent collapse of the baathist government headed by saddam hussein. It was only the islamic republic that defended irans borders and by extension its dignity as an ancient civilization the museum presents a different narrative of the 1980 88 iran iraq war from the older more traditional martyrs museums that dot every city and town in the country. Nationalism vs islam and its supporters in a monochromatic picture of a deliberate war against islam and the islamic identity of the arab peoples relation between islam and arab
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.